Exciting and interactive, station catering is growing in popularity at buffets any time of the day. We will be happy to tailor it to your next social or corporate affair. With our 20+ years of experience as South Florida caterers, expect fresh selections ranging from comfort foods to exotic fare from the far reaches of the globe.
What is Station Catering?
Food stations offer customized servings or a way to sample a specific cuisine. They are typically separate buffet tables that a chef attends. They both serve and answer questions about what’s being offered. This is a great way to learn about the ethnic or out-of-the-ordinary fare and sample it without committing to a sit-down portion.
Please Your Guests – One at a Time
Station catering also offers a made-to-order serving of more familiar dishes, such as omelets, pasta, or meat cuts. This allows you to give your guests what they want and make your event a more welcoming experience for those with dietary restrictions. For instance, brunch omelets can be made with only egg whites and heart-healthy vegetables. Pasta can be adorned with just a dab of a single sauce or sampled with a few different kinds.
Boca Joe’s Station Catering
Our well-trained, knowledgeable team can handle any style or scale of catered event anywhere in South Florida. We have helped savvy hosts create successful events for more than 20 years. And we take great pride in being a station catering company that offers delicious quality food at very reasonable prices.
When you want to give your upcoming breakfast, lunch, or dinner memorable flair, “action stations” are the perfect way to do it. Our talented caterers will allow your guests – and you – to enjoy a unique dining experience.
Not only do catered food stations create buzz but they also encourage mingling and conversation. People have bonded over food for millennia, and watching a chef create a unique flavor combination is a natural ice breaker for attendees who don’t know one another. That is why station catering is perfect for so many occasions: corporate events, fundraisers, reunions, wedding buffets, and so much more.
Many Styles and Selections
Our station catering can do any style of cuisine you like, including:
- Catered Antipasti Stations – Mediterranean fare is an excellent choice for a wide variety of guests, including those who want healthy choices, low-carb selections, and meatless choices. It includes such tasty fare as fire-roasted vegetables with balsamic glazes, roasted pepper hummus, baby mozzarella and other imported cheeses, juicy tomatoes, and a selection of dried, cured meats.
- Pasta Station - This universal favorite offers your guests a delicious choice of three kinds of pastas. Top it with marinara, vodka sauce, pesto, or Alfredo, plus a choice of meat and mixed vegetables.
- Asian Delights - Choose from teriyaki, honey garlic, or sweet and sour sauces accompanied by two meat choices and a cornucopia of hearty vegetables over Asian noodles or white rice. Your attendant will make it any way you like it.
- Traditional Carving Boards - Fresh cuts of meat complete any dinner buffet catering occasion. We offer the freshest selections graced with delectable accompaniments: roasted turkey breast with traditional gravy, spiral glazed ham with rum raisin gravy, roasted loin of pork with gravy, or leg of lamb with mint jelly. For a truly special occasion, serve your guests roasted filet mignon with Béarnaise and horseradish. Enjoy just-right side dishes of vegetable medley, roasted potatoes, rolls, and focaccia with butter.
- Breakfast and Brunch Catering - Make a morning meal something to savor with our full-service omelet station featuring eggs or egg whites, many choices of meats and veggies, along with cheddar cheese. It comes complete with home fries and bagels. Fresh fruit and other brunch or breakfast fare round out a memorable meal. Just browse our menus at the top.
Everything You Need
All of our station catering selections come with upgraded, heavy-duty plasticware. Add your choices of beverages as well as other buffet or platter selections. We can also supply tents, tables, and chairs as well as linens if you wish. If you have special requests, we can handle those, as well.
When the occasion calls for something a little different, or if you want to encourage people to move about, station tables will add the element of enjoyment you are looking for. It works well for formal occasions as well as more casual buffet catering events. And you have found one of the region’s most experienced and dedicated caterers to pull it off to perfection. Call now, and let’s discuss your needs. We are here to serve you year-round.
We provide station catering in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach and throughout South Florida. Call us today for a free quote!